Retail Maintenance Management offers ongoing pre-designated carpet, floor and general maintenance services on a Nationwide level and specialized services based upon individual requests. The structure of services offered by RMM are defined in terms of two major components, (floor service & management) which are outlined as follows.
I. Service Component (to include, but is not limited to)
- thorough cleaning of all carpet & hard floor surfaces
- glass, fixture, general cleaning
- post construction floor restoration
- emergency services — water removal
- carpet and hard flooring repair
- supervisory presence at all job sites
- construction site clean-up
- daily maintenance, locksmith calls, plumbing needs & window cleaning
II. Management Component (to include, but is not limited to)
- regional management of all locations specified, and methods of
- coordinated scheduling of all work between the clients’ home
office and the store manager
- immediate follow-up service on all work performed ensuring
complete satisfaction with services provided
- daily client reports with updated work history and account of expense
- nationally centralized billing
Retail Maintenance Management offers perspective clients a free forecast of services to be provided catering to the needs and requests of the specific client, including service methods to be implemented. Based upon furnished information, RMM will forward a detailed proposal indicating price structures and predetermined schedules for all potential locations to be services. Through unparalleled quality of service, RMM prides itself on maintaining 100% total customer satisfaction and warrantees all work performed.
Maintenance and Management Services
- Daily Maintenance
- Janitorial, Locksmith, Plumbing and Window Cleaning
- Expert Cleaning of All Carpet and Hard Floor Surfaces – Wood – Tile – Marble
- General cleaning of glass and fixtures
- Carpet /Hard Flooring Repair
- Construction Site Clean-Up
- Post-Construction Floor Restoration
- Emergency Services (fire, flood)
- Regional Management of all locations
- Coordinated Scheduling
- Follow-Up on All Work Performed
- Weekly Client Reports
- Nationally Centralized Billing
Frequently Asked Questions
What is RMM?
RMM is a full-service facility cleaning & maintenance company specializing in the Retail Industry.
Who is sent to my stores to do the work?
An RMM technician will arrive at your stores carrying his own cleaning equipment & tools. All of our technicians are RMM subcontractors. We carefully screen each of our contractors before hiring, and they are insured and all possess a high level of skill and experience. Our technicians arrive on time, ready to work.
How do you charge?
At RMM, we charge by the square foot or by the man hour. This way our customers are charged only for the square footage they have or the man hours that are worked.
Can I get an estimate for my job?
For most types of cleaning jobs we can give you a price over the phone. Simply give us the square footage of the stores you would like serviced & we can quote you a very accurate price. For repairs we may need to come out to your store for an estimate.
If requested RMM will forward a detailed proposal indicating price structures and predetermined schedules for all potential locations to be services. Through unparalleled quality of service, RMM prides itself on maintaining 100% total customer satisfaction and warrantees all work performed.
How do I pay?
You can either pay by check monthly, or by credit card. We operate on a purchase order request or annual contract.