Retail Maintenance Management offers ongoing janitorial and floor care, as well as general maintenance services, on a nationwide level, and specialized services based upon individual requests. The structure of services offered by RMM are defined in terms of two major components, service and management, which are outlined as follows:
I. Service Component (to include, but is not limited to)
- Thorough cleaning of all carpet & hard floor surfaces
- Glass, window, fixture, general cleaning
- Post construction floor restoration
- Carpet and hard flooring repair
- Construction site clean-up
- HVAC, electrical, plumbing services
- Emergency services — water removal, locksmith calls
- Daily maintenance, supervisory presence at all job sites
II. Management Component (to include, but is not limited to)
- Regional management of: 1) all locations specified, and 2) methods of
- Coordinated scheduling of all work between the clients’ home
office and the store manager
- Immediate follow-up service on all work performed, ensuring
complete satisfaction with services provided
- Daily/weekly client reports, with updated work history, and account of expense
- Nationally centralized billing
Retail Maintenance Management offers perspective clients a free forecast of services to be provided, catering to the needs and requests of the specific client, including service methods to be implemented. Based upon furnished information, RMM will forward a detailed proposal indicating price structures and predetermined schedules for all potential locations to be serviced. Through unparalleled quality of service, RMM prides itself on maintaining 100% total customer satisfaction and warrantees all work performed.
Cleaning, Maintenance and Handyman Services at a Glance
- Handyman (full-service)
- General cleaning (glass, fixtures)
- Facility maintenance (daily, weekly, monthly)
- HVAC PM’s and repairs
- Construction site clean-up
- Emergency service (fire, flood)
- Flooring restoration and repair (hard floor; wood, tile, marble, laminate, ceramic/vinyl tile, and carpet)
- High dusting
- Wall repair
- Painting and touch-up
- Lightbulb replacement
- Fire extinguisher maintenance
- Power washing
- … and more
Frequently Asked Questions
What is RMM?
RMM is a full-service facility cleaning & maintenance company specializing in the Retail Industry.
Who is sent to my stores to do the work?
An RMM technician will arrive at your stores carrying his own cleaning equipment & tools. We carefully screen each of our contractors before hiring, and they are insured, and all possess a high level of skill and experience. Our technicians arrive on time, ready to work.
How do you charge?
At RMM, we charge by the square foot or by the man hour. This way our customers are charged only for the square footage they have, or the man hours that are worked.
Can I get an estimate for my job?
For most types of cleaning jobs we can give you a price over the phone. Simply give us the square footage of the stores you would like serviced and we will quote you a very accurate price. For repairs we may need to come out to your store for an estimate.
If requested RMM will forward a detailed proposal indicating price structures and predetermined schedules for all potential locations to be serviced. Through unparalleled quality of service, RMM prides itself on maintaining 100% total customer satisfaction, and warrantees all work performed.
How do I pay?
You can either pay by check monthly, or by credit card. We operate on a purchase order request or annual contract.